Braintree Snooker League AGM
Liberal Club 30/05/2012
- Attendees –
Peter Orpe – League Secretary,
Andy Gill – Liberal,
Peter Saville – Dunmow,
Stuart Turner – Dunmow,
Ed Tuerena – Sportsman,
Chris Radouvic – Sportsman,
Colin Ballard – Macs,
Phil King – Macs,
Mel Parker – Liberal,
John Dowman – Macs,
Alan McMillan – Macs,
Les Franklin – Sportsman,
Tony Garrett – Sportsman.
- Apologies – Barry Parker – Treasurer.
- Minutes and matters arising – No Minutes available
- Secretary’s report – Peter Orpe read through his report. He added that it was important next year for fairness that if there is an odd number of teams the Premier Division should avoid the necessary Byes.
- Treasurer’s report – Barry Parker had tended his apologies. Peter Orpe therefore read his report. The league is £164.62 in credit. He felt there would not be a need to raise the fees for next season. The only outstanding costs would be the Trophy engraving. Peter Orpe stated that this was a good turn around as the league had been £130 in debt at the beginning of the season.
- Election of Officers – All the current league officers were unanimously re-elected unopposed.
League Secretary – Peter Orpe
Treasurer – Barry Parker
Fixture Secretary – Les Franklin
Committee members – Colin Ballard, Phil King, Tony Garrett
- AOB – The Dunmow working men’s club have indicated that they wish to join our league next year. It was agreed that their team would be placed immediately into the premier league due to the known abilities of their players.
The meeting was closed followed by an 11up comp and presentations.